Susan Baghdasarian's Blog
281 School St, Northbridge, MA 01534
0 Chestnut, Uxbridge, MA 01569
There are so many reasons people invest in properties, either for tax deductibles or to earn more income. Even though there are a lot of investment opportunities, investing in real estate offers many benefits making it a popular choice for both old and young people.
- Certainty of Income. The income you receive from your properties is certain. You get regular rental payments from your tenants depending on the agreed duration. If the property is in a good location, that means more juice cause its value will appreciate and generate more income.
- Stability. According to numerous investors, the property market is very stable compared to other investment markets out there. A lot of investments may get depreciated due to bad news, poor management and a lot of other issues. Investment properties are bound by a long-term renters' contract that allows you to receive guaranteed income for a while.
- Escaping Tax. Another unique advantage of owning an investment property is tax incentives. You can save a lot on your taxes and get many benefits when you buy a home as an investment property.
- Securing Bank Loan. With an investment property in your name, obtaining a bank loan no longer becomes a hassle. You can use the existing equity in the property to either secure a loan or purchase another investment property without having to sweat.
- Attractive Portfolio. For most investors, investment properties beef up their portfolio or financial statement. It is like building a reputable profile in the world of business. With an attractive portfolio that entails numerous investments in properties, potential investors or angels won’t hesitate whenever a need to invest comes.
- Inflation. Inflation is a word that many dread to hear. However, you don't have to shiver if you own a rental property or investment. Investment works as a hedge to inflation, in the sense that you can increase rental fee without any hurdle. The value of the property also appreciates at this time, and if it is sold, you will make a ridiculous amount of money in return.
The advantages of owning an investment property are countless, making it a route to financial freedom and fulfillment. Investing in properties isn’t rocket science. Anyone can do just that provided there is adequate capital. Speak to a real estate agent today to discuss your options.
0 Chestnut, Uxbridge, MA 01569
Making market projections is hard to do. In real estate, it is an exact science that requires a lot of thinking and a lot of due diligence. With a lot of economic and market factors, who would have thought they must also consider climate factors when investing in the real estate market.
It is incredible how far the world has come in terms of real estate projections. It has taken into account a lot of factors that make investing in real estate easier.
If you are environmentalist, and a smart investor at that, you probably want a glimpse of the real estate projections that consider the climate.
The following are the answers to how climate change will affect the real estate market:
- Projections show that there would be less demand for waterfront homes. Unless you are filthy rich, you would not want your property cost to go up the roof during the rainy season. It has become a practical custom for individual home buyers to focus less on demanding a waterfront home and instead have a pool if their budget can cover it. Given that there are so many floods, hurricanes, and storms that come along the way, it has become impractical to invest in a waterfront home. It seems like a reality that real estate agents selling waterfront homes have learned to accept.
- Most real estate professionals project higher insurance premiums for real estate properties to trend in the coming years. With climate change, insurance companies are facing higher risks, so it becomes a must for them to raise prices.
- Projections also expect higher property taxes to come out of upcoming legislation. With the government's need to provide protection and environmental upkeep, expect even property taxes to go up because of climate change.
- The increased property value for some homeowners is the only good thing out of the real estate projections. More houses can get more equity and homeowner should take advantage of this.
It is easier to make some changes and follow the projections of the market with a little knowledge. Individuals can always see the potential of what they are doing with the help of the right market factors.
If you are ready to invest in climate change-ready houses and properties, contact a real estate professional today and see what an expert can do to help you.